Prof. PhD Krasimira Stoyanova ProdanovaAssoc. Prof. Katia Georgieva Dishlieva
Mathematical Analysis and Differential Equations – (MADE)
Section of mathematical analysis and differential equations is a fundamental research unit in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Informatics at Technical University of Sofia.
The academic staff of the section provides scientific research and teaching in undergraduate and graduate programs of a number of engineering disciplines and specialties, as well as of Applied Mathematics, Informatics and geoinformation systems.
- Head – Prof. PhD Krasimira Stoyanova Prodanova
- Assoc. Prof. Katia Georgieva Dishlieva
- Assoc. Prof. Georgi Penchev Venkov
- Assoc. Prof. DsC Ognyan Yordanov Kamenov
- Assoc. Prof. Radoslav Todorov Tzvetkov
- Assoc. Prof. Yanka Velikova Nikolova
- Assoc. Prof. DsC Yordanka Dobreva Paneva
- Assist. Meglena Delcheva Lazarova
- Assist. Svilen Ivanov Popov
- Assoc. PhD Aleksei Jordanov Nikolov
- Assoc. PhD Mirko Djalonardo Taruli
- Assoc. PhD Stoyan Ivanov Dimitrov